SEIS LICENSE SERVICES
A service provider located in India, providing notified services rendered in the specified manner shall be eligible for reward at the notified rate(s) on the net foreign exchange earned provided that the net free foreign exchange earnings of such service provider in the financial year is:
- US$ 10,000 for individual service providers and sole proprietorship.
- US$ 15,000 for other service providers.
- Remittances earned for services other than notified services.
- Any other source of remittance such as donations, repayment of loans, capital inflow, etc not related to rendering of notified services.
Our company provides consultancy and services related to Import, Export, Customs, DGFT, Central Excise and GST and has amassed abundant expertise over the years in the field of DGFT Consultancy Services. We provide very reliable service at the most competitive prices. We aim to provide all services required by the exporter under one roof. Our SEIS License Services include the following:
- Preparation of documentation to provide a hassle-free process & easy to prepare application.
- Preparation and submission of online applications under the scheme, and obtaining the license from DGFT.
- Assistance in the registration of the license at Customs. And sale to the concerned buyer.
- Assistance for preparing documents to Transfer the License to eligible buyer through Sale or for Purchase of License from Sellers.
- Provide consultancy to the exporter to confirm the eligible benefit for their product and the country from whom they export.
- Updating the clients with regular policy amendments of rules and regulations of the Foreign Trade Policy by for effective Compliance.
Dear Mr. Santosh Rane
Greetings from Fronius India!
We are glad to inform you that we have successfully concluded the Year 2016 by achieving our Budget. When we look back, it brings in lot of smile & sense of Pride! J . I take this opportunity to thank you for all the smart work and dedication…
Dear Mr. Mali,
This is to inform you that one shipment which landed in India today afternoon at 2.07 PM, got cleared from customs by your team at 5.50 PM.
We appreciate the efforts put in and great co-ordination by your import team – Mr. Sanjay/Mr. Shailendra/Ms Vrushali to clear the shipment with…
Other Services Recommended