DGFT CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) is headed by Director General of Foreign Trade which is responsible for the execution of the Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) announced by the government from time to time for the regulation and promotion of foreign trade. DGFT acts as a “facilitator” to increase the exports from the inception of liberalization and globalization in 1991.
The following are the functions of DGFT:
Our company has amassed abundant expertise over the year in the field of DGFT Consultancy Services and provide very reliable service at the most competitive prices. Our DGFT Consultancy Services include the following:
- Preparation of documentation to provide a hassle-free experience.
- Availing of various Authorisations such as Advance and EPCG License, DFIA Authorisation, Special Purpose License for import of restricted goods, Custom Permits, Export Promotion Licenses, etc.
- Availing of IEC Number.
- Advisory Services on the selection and procedural aspects of schemes offered by DGFT.
- Closure of Advance and EPCG Authorisation.
- Compliance of rules and regulations of the Foreign Trade Policy by updating the clients with regular policy amendments.
Dear Mr. Santosh Rane
Greetings from Fronius India!
We are glad to inform you that we have successfully concluded the Year 2016 by achieving our Budget. When we look back, it brings in lot of smile & sense of Pride! J . I take this opportunity to thank you for all the smart work and dedication…
Dear Mr. Mali,
This is to inform you that one shipment which landed in India today afternoon at 2.07 PM, got cleared from customs by your team at 5.50 PM.
We appreciate the efforts put in and great co-ordination by your import team – Mr. Sanjay/Mr. Shailendra/Ms Vrushali to clear the shipment with…
Other Services Recommended