LIAISON CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Liaison services refer to the facilitation of communication with regulatory organisations to develop a strong working relationship with these organisations so as to obtain the necessary approvals and permissions required for the functioning of a business entity in a smooth manner. India ranks 103 rd in terms of ease of doing a business. While the Indian Government is steadily moving up the ladder and trying to ease the process of doing business in India, it is still amongst the toughest countries to start a business and also carrying it on in terms of the rules and regulations for both, Indians and foreigners.
- Availing of IEC Number
- Assistance in preparation of hassle free documentation to ease filling application.
- Preparation of applications for obtaining Advance Authorisation/EPCG Authorisation and obtaining them and assistance for its registration at custom.
- Assistance in the submission of Industrial Entrepreneurs’ Memorandum (IEM) in the Secretariat for Industrial Assistance as per the Industries (Development and Regulation) Act, 1951 and obtaining Industrial License Approval.
- Consultancy service for Export/Import, Customs clearance, Freight Forwarding and Transportation.
- Advisory services pertaining to the selection of schemes beneficial to the clients.
- Obtaining permission for Restricted / Negative List of Import License.
- Obtaining Project Import Approval.
- Services relating to I/O Norm Fixation, Export Obligation Period (EOP) Extension Matter, EPCG Committee Approval, Clubbing Matter.
- Assistance in Export House status application for issuance and renewal of Status Holder Certificates.
- Assistance in furnishing Letter of Undertaking (LUT) for Exports under the GST Act.
- Representation of clients for Appeal Matter under Foreign Trade Policy with DGFT.
- Post import services such as Customs clearance in goods imported, re-exports, re-imports, etc.
- Post Export services such as cancellation of Bank guarantee and Bond once the export obligation is fulfilled and after redemption from DGFT, assistance in claiming SAD Refund, all types of Duty Drawbacks, etc.
- Assistance in claiming SEIS and MEIS benefit at DGFT and purchase and sale of its license.
- Providing regular updates regarding the amendments in statutory compliances.
Dear Mr. Santosh Rane
Greetings from Fronius India!
We are glad to inform you that we have successfully concluded the Year 2016 by achieving our Budget. When we look back, it brings in lot of smile & sense of Pride! J . I take this opportunity to thank you for all the smart work and dedication… Read more
Dear Mr. Mali,
This is to inform you that one shipment which landed in India today afternoon at 2.07 PM, got cleared from customs by your team at 5.50 PM.
We appreciate the efforts put in and great co-ordination by your import team – Mr. Sanjay/Mr. Shailendra/Ms Vrushali to clear the shipment with… Read more
Other Services Recommended