MEIS LICENSE SERVICES
- These scrips can be used for payment of Basic Customs Duty at the time of import of goods, including notified capital goods.
- Duty credit scrips are transferable, i.e., they can be sold in the market, if the holder of the duty credit scrip does not intend to import goods against the scrips.
Under MEIS, exports of notified goods/products to notified markets shall be eligible for rewards at specified rates. Unless otherwise specified, the basis of calculation of rewards would be calculated viz –
- On realised FOB value of exports in free foreign exchange, or
- On FOB value of exports as given in the Shipping Bills in free foreign exchange .
– whichever is less.
- Preparation of documentation to provide a hassle-free process & easy to prepare application.
- Preparation and submission of online applications under the scheme, and obtaining the license from DGFT.
- Assistance in the registration of the license at Customs. And sale to the concerned buyer.
- Assistance for preparing documents to Transfer the License to eligible buyer through Sale or for Purchase of License from Sellers.
- Provide consultancy to the exporter to confirm the eligible benefit for their product and the country to whom they export.
- Updating the clients with regular policy amendments of rules and regulations of the Foreign Trade Policy by for effective Compliance.
Dear Mr. Mali,
This is to inform you that one shipment which landed in India today afternoon at 2.07 PM, got cleared from customs by your team at 5.50 PM.
We appreciate the efforts put in and great co-ordination by your import team – Mr. Sanjay/Mr. Shailendra/Ms Vrushali to clear the shipment with… Read more
Dear Mr. Santosh Rane
Greetings from Fronius India!
We are glad to inform you that we have successfully concluded the Year 2016 by achieving our Budget. When we look back, it brings in lot of smile & sense of Pride! J . I take this opportunity to thank you for all the smart work and dedication… Read more
Other Services Recommended