RATIFICATION OF ADHOC NORMS
The Input Output norms for an export product for which there is no SION(Standard Input Output Norms )by DGFT is an Ad hoc norm.
Regional Authority (Local DGFT office)may also issue Advance Authorization based on self declaration by applicant in such cases of Ad hoc norms.
Wastage so claimed by the applicant shall be subject to wastage norms as ratified by the Norms Committee.The applicant shall submit an undertaking to abide by the ratification of the Norms Committee.
Norms Committee post their ratification in the DGFT website.
- a. Import of the following products is not permissible on self declared basis :
- All vegetable/edible oils classified under Chapter 15 and all types of oil seeds classified under Chapter 12 of ITC(HS)book;
- All types of cereals classified under Chapter 10 of ITC(HS)book;
- All spices other than light black pepper(light berries) having a basic customs duties of more than 30%,classified under Chapters 9 and 12 of ITC(HS)book;
- All types of fruits/vegetables having a basic customs duty of more than 30%,classified under chapter 7 and 8 of ITC(HS)book;
- Horn,Hoof and any other organ of animal;
- Rough marble blocks/slabs;
- Rough granite; and
- Vitamins except for use in Pharmaceuticals industry.
- b. For export of perfumes,perfumery compounds and various feed ingredients containing vitamins,no Authorisations shall be issued by Regional Authority on self declared basis and applicants shall be required to apply to Norms Committee for Fixation of Norms.
- c. Where export and or import of biotechnology items and related products are involved ,Authorizations shall be issued only on submission of NOC from dept. of Biotechnology.
Dear Mr. Santosh Rane
Greetings from Fronius India!
We are glad to inform you that we have successfully concluded the Year 2016 by achieving our Budget. When we look back, it brings in lot of smile & sense of Pride! J . I take this opportunity to thank you for all the smart work and dedication… Read more
Dear Mr. Mali,
This is to inform you that one shipment which landed in India today afternoon at 2.07 PM, got cleared from customs by your team at 5.50 PM.
We appreciate the efforts put in and great co-ordination by your import team – Mr. Sanjay/Mr. Shailendra/Ms Vrushali to clear the shipment with… Read more
Other Services Recommended