Revalidation /EOP Extension in Advance License
- Validity period for import of Advance Authorization shall be 12 months from the date of issue of Authorization.
- One revalidation period for six months is available.
Requests for revalidation of Authorization shall be filed online in ANF-4D.
( Please refer to the Appendices and Aaayat Niryat Forms in the DGFT
- An application fees of Rs.500 is payable along with the request for revalidation.
- Exporters are required to fulfill the export obligation within eighteen months from the date of issue of the Authorization.He can start exporting from the date the Authorization is issued.
- When an exporter for some reason is unable to complete the obligation within 18 months then he can apply for an extension for six months.But this comes at a cost.He has to pay a composition fee @ of 0.5% of the shortfall in Export Obligation value.
- An exporter in case is still facing shortfall in fulfillment of export obligation he may apply for a second time for a further period of six months.He is eligible for the second extension only if he has fulfilled minimum 50% export obligation in terms of value and quantity.He has to pay a composition fee @0.5% per month on the unfulfilled FOB value.
- Requests for revalidation of Authorization shall be filed online in ANF-4D.( Please refer to the Appendices and Aaayat Niryat Forms in the DGFT
Dear Mr. Mali,
This is to inform you that one shipment which landed in India today afternoon at 2.07 PM, got cleared from customs by your team at 5.50 PM.
We appreciate the efforts put in and great co-ordination by your import team – Mr. Sanjay/Mr. Shailendra/Ms Vrushali to clear the shipment with… Read more
Dear Mr. Santosh Rane
Greetings from Fronius India!
We are glad to inform you that we have successfully concluded the Year 2016 by achieving our Budget. When we look back, it brings in lot of smile & sense of Pride! J . I take this opportunity to thank you for all the smart work and dedication… Read more
Other Services Recommended